Blue and White

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Variety is the Spice of Life!

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if there were no variety? Imagine a forest with only one tree species. If the birds all looked alike? What if all of us were exactly alike? Looking in our closet for something to wear would certainly be a lot easier! :) All of our clothes would look exactly the same! How boring! I believe God delighted in making so many different species, colors, varieties, and people for our enjoyment ... and His!

I started thinking about this when showering this morning! :) I had five different handmade soaps lined up like little books on my shower caddy. One was a slightly exfoliating oatmeal and honey, another was a pure and nourishing soap made from milk and honey. I also had a frosted raspberry, rosehip and jasmine, lilac, and herbal soap sitting alongside them. Not only do I like to try out my soaps before putting them up for sale, I really enjoy them! On hot days, I seem to like the fruit scented soaps. Some days I feel like a more romantic scent of sultry florals. Today, I felt like having a gentle scrub so used the oatmeal and honey which had ground oats inside the soap.

It's just a really nice thing to be able to have some variety ... even with the nourishing, healthy soaps we bathe with. Sometimes it really is the simple things of life that bring so much joy!

In my Etsy shop, I am offering 4 bars of soap for $20 which will give you the same opportunities for variety and save you $4! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment