Blue and White

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Scratch and Sniff ... Here!


Remember the little squares on scented products of packaging where you could scratch and sniff the product before purchasing it? As I see fragrances, perfumes, and various things offered on TV or the computer, I often wish there were the option of sampling before buying online. Food items shown are a totally different matter. No "scratch & sniff" there!! I want my CD tray to pop out with a sample of it to eat!!

OK, back to scented items! :)

For a limited time, I am going to give away guest-sized bars of soap ... FREE! You will only pay $3.00 shipping but will have the opportunity to not only sniff the soap but use it to feel its great and healthy effects on your skin!

For some reason, on my Etsy page, it wouldn't allow a FREE button, so it will show as a $0.20 charge for the soap and $2.80 for the shipping... still covers the $3.00 to mail it to you! :)

You will have the option of trying for free any of the soaps I've made to this point. All of these soaps were made with pure, natural oils, butters, and healthful botanical supplements. All the fragrance oils are phthalate free and the colorings are from a natural earth mica. Some of the soaps are entirely vegan, some are free of color or fragrance, and all are top quality! When I receive the Lemongrass Verbena fragrance oil and make that variety of soap I'll add it to the samples, too.


Here are the varieties of free soap:

Rosehip Jasmine
Victorian rose
Pure and Natural
Chamomile Neroli
Oatmeal and Honey
Milk and Honey
Eucalyptus Spearmint
Beautiful Floral
Lavender Vanilla
Lilac
Sonoran Night
White Tea and Ginger
Frosted Raspberry
Men's Cool Water
Patchouli

Just click on the picture to enter my Etsy shop where you can order your free bar!



No comments:

Post a Comment