Blue and White

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, July 12, 2013

Guest Soap Bars

I thought I would share how my Guest Soap Bars look when I get ready to package them. This is an order I was working on today ...



She selected Chamomile Neroli, Victorian Rose, Oatmeal & Honey, Patchouli, Eucalyptus Spearmint, and Rosehip Jasmine. Each have a little cigar band with my logo, "Sonoran Scents from the Heart", and identification on them. 




Next, I put them into individual cellophane bags, tied with pretty, colored, curly ribbon. Each little Guest Soap Bar is 2.5 x 1.75 x 0.5 inches and weighs 1.25 oz. All are made with very fine oils and butters such as olive oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, aloe vera, cocoa butter, shea butter, & palm oil the cold process way.


These soaps are perfect for trying out handcrafted bars of soap without buying the whole bar! It also helps immensely to see if you like how the soap-maker scents their soaps.


Some other great uses for Guest-Sized Soaps are for Spa Parties, Baby Showers, Wedding Favors, Stocking Stuffers, and Birthday Parties! They make a caring, personalized gift that can actually be used and enjoyed by the receiver.


Right now, I'm offering a free sample of Guest Soap Bars, your choice, in my Etsy Shoppe, when you pay shipping!





No comments:

Post a Comment